We offer high-tech glass with innovative technologies that enable us to provide unique features for glassing and meet your project’s need
HIGH TECH GLASS
Additionally, we can offer our clients a combination of some different types of glassing. If it is necessary to create a unique complicated product, we can help you to find an optimal solution and quality providing reasonable price and terms.
OUR PRODUCTS BENEFITS
EXPERIENCE INNOVATION OF THE PROFESSIONAL GLASSING
Our clients are very important to us. We do our best to satisfy our customers’ needs at a competitive price over a short period of time.
We carry out glass processing research, constantly improve our products quality and follow new technologies.
For production AKMA smart-glass we use a film with variable transparency based on liquid crystals (PDLC technology). The liquid crystal layer is located between two special films. The film at rest has opaque milky-white color. Liquid crystals are located chaotically, scattering the passing light. Connection to contacts of a film of voltage (110 V, 50 Hz) conducts to a recombination of liquid crystals on lines of electric field, the film begins to pass the all passing light and becomes transparent.
- Projection and advertising screens
- Confidential rooms
- Exhibition stands
- Shop windows
- Office and room partitions
- Front glazing (sun protection)
- Shower cabins
- Energy consumption: 7W / sq.m.
- Supply voltage: 110 volts of an AC (provided with the special transformer)
- Transition to the transparent makes less than 1 sec
- Operating temperature range: from -25 °C up to +60 °C
- Light transmission: up to 80% both in the transparent, and in an opaque status
- Transparency: more than 80% in the transparent status, less than 8% in opaque
- Stationary switcher
- Remote control
- Implementation possibility in the Smart Home System
Protection & shielding
Electromagnetic glass – glass product with function of protection against the electromagnetic radiation (EMR), belongs to the shielding devices. Protection is carried out by reflection, which provides shielding of EMR. Glass products are characterized by coefficient of shielding, and, as a result, extent of EMR weakening.
- Protection of working personnel against the EMR, generated by processing equipment (on condition of preserving visual contact)
- Protection of internal space of the building against the EMR generated by external radiators
Bulletproof glass — made by laminating several glasses to achieve the effect of quenching the energy of the bullet during the destruction of the glass. To reduce the thickness of triplex, used glasses with different degrees of hardening and specialized bonding films.
Due to its structure, bulletproof glass is able to protect against flying fragments of grenades and projectiles, hitting bullets fired from various types of small arms, as well as the impact of increased power.
We develop and manufactures bullet-proof glass of protection levels according to DIN EN 1063 (BR1 to BR7), STANAG 4569 and GOST.
- banks and currency exchange offices
- public buildings with high security areas
- police stations
- armored vehicles (cars, buses, trains, yachts, etc.) for various purposes
- glazing museum, jewelry or exhibition showcases
- office windows, private houses and apartments
- high resistance to most mechanical damage due to load distribution over the entire glass area
- increased level of noise insulation and heat saving
- increased UV protection
- lack of flight of the fragments of breaking glass, thereby reducing the possibility of injury to people ability to tint in any shade to improve the decorative function
- possibility of application in IGU with various types of glass (clear float glass, low-emission, multifunction, sun-control, tinted, fireproof, painted, electrically-heated)
AKMA fireproof glass (fire-resistant glass) — tempered in a special way glass with thickness 6 and 8 mm and class of fire resistance of E15, E30, E45.
In the production of fireproof glass, we use only the highest quality raw materials: glass without internal flaws, the glass plane — without scratches. Chips and rashes on the edge of the glass must be excluded.
The essence of the fireproof glass (resistance to open flame for a given time) is to create increased compressive stresses on the surface of tempered glass. In the process of annealing the glass, stress relaxation occurs, as a result, the glass does not break, but flows out of the mounting frame. The time (in minutes), during which the glass flows out of the frame, characterizes its fire resistance (E15, E30, E45, E60, etc.). Normal tempered glass is destroyed by annealing after 3-5 minutes.
The production of AKMA fireproof glass includes an obligatory testing stage, which confirms all its declared characteristics.
- transparent escape route protection
- preventing the spread of fire
- restriction of fires
- protecting the lives of people and values
- combination of aesthetics and safety
- high-quality glass without internal and external defects
- possibility of making large fireproof glass
- increased strength: 5-6 times stronger than ordinary glass
- safety: during mechanical destruction crumbles into small, safety particles
- wide temperature range of use: from -40 to +80 degrees
- excellent optical performance